Your donation helps IPAA continue our mission.We are an IRS Approved 501(c)(3) Non Profit organization.
Certified Perception-Action Approach Clinicians are recognized as highly skilled practitioners working at the leading edge of evidence-based movement therapy. The Perception-Action (P-A) approach is an evidence-based therapy intervention. The Institute for Perception-Action Approach (IPAA) Certification Program develops professional competency by advancing knowledge of Perception-Action treatment and mentoring with IPAA Certified Instructors.
Benefits of Certification:
- Practitioner listing on the IPAA website
- Professional recognition of advanced competency
- Expansion of your practice via referrals through inquiries within IPAA
- Credentialing as a Certified P-A Clinician: C/PAA
- Opportunity to become a Lab Instructor
- Opportunity to become a P-A Certified Instructor
Eligibility Requirements for the Certification Program:
Learn with IPAA!
We offer On-demand Introductory Webinars,
Live On-line Webinars, and Live In-person Courses.
Our courses are developed by experienced professionals!